Trunk Show Contract
Please read the Trunk Show Information and review the Trunk Show dates to verify accuracy. Agree to the following terms by signing and returning this contract to Lone Star Pattern Works via fax, email, or snail mail.
Terms of Contract
1. My Trunk Show is scheduled for the following dates:
2. I will email or fax the Trunk Show pattern order to Lone Star Pattern Works, or place the order by phone on or before ________________________.
3. I will ship the trunk show back to Lone Star Pattern Works on ___________________.
4. I understand that I am responsible for paying return shipping and insurance costs ($1000 value per quilt) to ship the Trunk Show back to:
Lone Star Pattern Works
7005 Windridge Place
Amarillo, TX 79109
5. I agree to re-pack the Trunk Show with care for its return, using the same packing material I received it in.
6. I will treat the samples with care. I will not hang the quilt(s) using nails, or hang them in direct sunlight.
7. I understand that I am responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged samples, and that all samples must be returned in good condition.
I have read and understand the requirements of Lone Star Pattern Works Trunk Shows, and I agree to the terms stated above.
Shop Owner’s Signature Date